Blackberry and Carmel Brownies
When I am in the mood for an extra sugary and decadent treat, I love to make myself these blackberry and carmel brownies.
Blackberry and Carmel Brownies Recipe
1/2 cup of margarine or unsalted butter
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
3/4 cup of dark brown sugar
3/4 cup of extra dark cocoa powder
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon of vanilla
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 of teaspoon salt
3/4 cup of flour
1 6 oz of blackberries
3/4 cup of caramel-sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 inch pan.
- Microwave the margarine until it is soft and then mix it together with the sugars, coco powder, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt, and flour.
- Slowly mix in the blackberries.
- Spread half of the batter in the pan. Then, drizzle the carmel over then top. Put the rest of the batter over the carmel.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
Recipe Inspired by: http://food-mouth.com/2014/02/27/salted-caramel-blackberry-brownies/
+ There are no commentsAdd yours