I have always had an unwavering love for chow mein; however, I have not always loved the guilty feeling I get afterwords. This recipe is both delicious and light.
- 8 ounces of rice stick noodles
- 3 tablespoons of low-sodium or soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- ½ teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 cup of baby arugula
- Cook the rice noodles, then put it into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic-chili sauce, almond butter, and pure maple syrup.
- Mix together the noodles, sauce, and arugula.
Recipe Inspired by: http://blissfulbasil.com/2014/09/22/simple-sesame-spice-rice-noodles/