Constant trips to the local frozen yogurt shop can be taxing on both your wallet and your health. Moderation can be impossible when there is an assortment of flavors and toppings at your fingertips. Before you know it, your healthy sweet treat has turned into a $7 pile of oreos, gummy bears, and chocolate chips. Instead of running off to my favorite frozen yogurt shop during my study breaks I often make peach frozen yogurt to get me through the homework that lies ahead.
Peach Frozen Yogurt
- 30 oz of frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup of non fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons of agave nectar
- Put the peaches, non-fat vanilla yogurt, and agave nectar into a food processor or blender.
- Squeeze the lemon in a separate bowl. Make sure to get all the seeds out. Then add the lemon juice into the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by: http://www.justataste.com/2013/08/healthy-easy-peach-frozen-yogurt-recipe/